ptot's bigday


happeee bigday my ptoT! mwaahh! its my ptot's birthday today, march3, hmmm... how old is he? dunno! haha! he lost count na ata or he just doenst want to admit his real age... anewiez, im so sad that i wasnt able to ship my gift for him or actually i wasnt able to buy a gift for him for i was so busy wit my online shop. ***guilty**** i supposed to buy him a hooded sweatshirt but when i went to the mall before my start of work/shift, i forgot that i left my munny @home! wft! my atm was not with me, i have gcash but the shop where i will be buying my gift dont accept gcash payment.. waahhh!!! all my plans were in apple pie order then (il get his address @ paranaque, buy a gift and have it ship there on the day of his bday) but i didnt anticipate that worst will came into worst.. and now dont have any gift or simply card for him.. awwwww.... im still thinkin of wat to give to my ptot... i planned on giving him a lab puppy last xmas but it didnt happen, cant find any breeder of lab.. i told myself that ill find one before his bday but up until now i cant find a lab.... hai.. sow sad.... i dont have a xmas gift and a bday gift... :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour