BITTERNESS

♪ ♪ ♪ my bitterness is killing me ♪ ♪ ♪


hmmm.. its supposed to be "my loneliness" from Britney.. hahaha!

Feeling bitter? aah nah! I am not.. I just felt annoyed awhile ago.. and who wouldnt be? just put yourself on my shoes and youll understanding where I am coming from..


One track of lemon please..

LEMON = ang cure sa mga bitter or bitter-bitteran na tao

Well, i cant tell the whole story here or else Ill be needing few hours of your precious time for you to read through this blog. am i making any sense? pardon im so sleepy na. i havent sleep for 2 consecutive days. Ive consulted the company doctor and i asked him for a sleeping aid, he gave me a prescription ---- BENADRYL(hmmm.. pede din pala pampatulog ang gamot sa allergy ng nanay ko.. heheh!)---- did i spell it right? i didnt understand kasi his hand writting..

aah... sorry really cant tell the reason here. heheh! so i really dont know why youre still reading this blog! so STOP! go to the next blog....

Bottomline here is IM NOT BITTER, I FEEL BETTER




ciao for the mean time, gotta wake up @12p.. il be goin to my Ptot's house later.. FIESTA TIME...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017