save the ipis



i slept over at mah bf's apartment @ sucat. he was with her sister and their disabled shy pusaCAT. disabled? yeah.. sort of! medyo bali ng unti un buntot nia. shy? kasi everytime i get near her she will be running away from me at magtatago sa kung saan man sulok. i dont know if theres somethin in me that makes her like that. im so curious that shes afraid of me thats why lalo me natuwa kasi para siyang baby girl na takot sa mga monster. hahah! or naisip ko lang, baka kaya siya SHY saken kasi DISABLED nga siya? hmmm..
then maya maya i saw her nakatigil sa isang tabi, few feet away from me, nagtaka ako symepre kasi its so unussual of her na tumigil dun kasi nga malapit ako sa kanya. UN pala meron ipis sa tabi.. aahhha! actually, di daw nia ugali kumain ng ipis, nilalaro nya lang to until mamatay sila.. wawa naman.. i took a pic of her while naghuhuli siya ipis.


sa mga kumakain, pasing tabi po..


the IPIS ADVENTURE BEGINS.....












Comments

Anonymous said…
ohh, i love the pussycat! whats the breed?

its my first time to read your blog and love it!
cant stop putting a comment! feel like i owe you one. heheh! i'll be creating an account here and I'll link ur blog.
would it be alright?
maydee said…
yeeah! lest exlink dannie.. hope to read your blog and i hope to see my site on your blogroll! thanx dannie!

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017