DARK KNIGHT FEVER


the dark knight - my review




The movie is a ride for the gut and the brain.


I can see dozens of one liners that will be repeated for months, "Why so seriousssss!?", "You complete me", "How about a magic trick", to name a few. If you did not see the movie yet, GO! If you have, go see it again! It was worth the second viewing. The entire cast did a great job, the action was great "loved the truck flipping over"


I definitely love the character of Heath Ledger. I enjoyed watching him as much as I enjoy watching Batman. Heath Ledger's mesmerizing, scary-funny performance begins with the creepiness of his image: the greasy long hair, the makeup that looks as if he'd drawn it on with crayons, then messed it with tears. I didnt actually see Heath on the movie, I saw the tortured freak Joker, the sawed-off smile and morbid grin, a sick puppy in smeary clown makeup who wants to make the world feel his pain. .Joker has no grand plan; his ultimate joke is to show that nobility won't hold in a world of disorder. hehehe!
At two hours and 32 minutes, this is almost too much movie, they could have ended it w/ Harvey Dent going all evil and had a villian for movie #3 without taking away from this one. but then again THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING!


Ill definitely watch it again this weekend.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour