Fish Tayo! - Palaisdaan, Tarlac


We went north and stopped over for lunch to have a gastronomical treat. Ooohhh, we were so effin hungry because of long road trip from Batangas and thanks God for the Palaisdaan in Tarlac!

All of the food were delish! I'll give the place a 10-spoon rating! 

It is located along the highway in Tarlac. It's easy to see as there are big men with fishes structure in front of the resto.




at the front door, Former President Erap will be greeting you! hahaha! Im just kidding, it's just another figurine..
Actually, the resto has a lot of life-size figures, like President Erap Aquino couple, Monroe and etc..
Inside there's a lot of Buddha, Monkey and fish figures.






see, that's how big this Buddha is! I cant count how many they have here..






we've choosen to eat at the balsa...
We were serenaded by the choir of Palaisdaan while waiting for our fudams. They are offering a free massage as well! oohh Love my life! :))










oohhhhh, all of these are so delish!! Trust me!








you may feed the Koi here.... you just need to buy feeds of course! :P






okay, I tried throwing some plates at Tacsiapo Wall which cost me a fortune! hahaha! 
You have to pay for every plates, glass, tv, frame, jars etc that you will be throwing. It's a wall where you cant rant and release all your stress away.... oh well, i got stressed out after I've found out that i needed to pay hundreds for all of the plates! hahahah!

I think it is 20 for each plate and 30 or more for glass so dont ask me the TV as i didn't bother throwing one! :))





 told yah! Pres Cory is here...








I met Ninoy! woot! ohhh, his eyeglasses is broken.... IM SO TAN! YAH!



overall, the food is kinda pricey but you are also paying for the place and the attraction so it's indeed worth it!

I enjoyed the sight seeing as much as I enjoyed the food! thumbs up for Palaisdaan and Tarlac!








xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017