Boracay

This is a long overdue post... Oh well, Im guilty! Im always the last to post photos of events/trips etc...
some photos are stock on my disk.

Say "Hello" BORACAY!!!
wiiiihh!! What was my reaction when I first  saw the beach???? My face was like...... blank! oh yah, I was stunt by it's beauty and I cant believed that I actually set my feet on the most famous beach here in the Philippines..
oooohh, did I mention that the sand is  indeed sugary fine?? trust me! It wont hurt your feet...


okay, I will let the photos speak for itself first..... lalalalala.. 











At Station 2, view from our hotel... We got the perfect spot.






at our hotel.. :))





the foodies... nom!






the SUNSET!!!! I super love it....









les get ready to party!!







Island Hopping at PUCA Beach and Crystal Cove











This is what you call a buwis-buhay-pose! 







and that's it!! 


I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed Boracay!


I will be back... soon!



xx,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017