North Express

 Im the queen of late post! They have this rule in blogging that to be an effective blogger, you have to write and blog the event immediately or else you will forget the details. Well, it will not work for me.. I can still remember every single details of my trip, may it be taken years ago! That's how vivid my memories is when it comes to all of my trips.. oh well... nuff of blab. Here's my story.....

I accompanied my sister in Dagupan as she needed to attend a family reunion with her husband.. lucky me, this trip is so free of charge. ohyeah! 

I stayed in Dagupan for a week, we were able to go to Hundred Islands, some areas in Pangasinan and in Bolinao. We also visited Manaog Church. Sorry for the bad quality photos.. I lost the original files..



 Cape Bolinao - the place is too far from Bolinao proper, and the only thing that you can see are the lighthouse and this old rustic house. It offers a scenic view of the ocean which i really dont know. We stayed for 10mins here only for photo souvenir.


As of this writing, I believe they have closed this place for public viewing, not sure though. So might as well confirm it first on their local tourism before heading here as this is really far from the city.



We went here at EL Piscador Resort. I thought there's a beach nearby where we could soak our feet but the beach that we've seen afar is not really that clear so it's not advisable to swim. Though the whole area of El Piscador is huge. They have 2 large pools and lots of cabanas.





sorry, photos are really bad.. toldyah! These were just taken using my laptop's cam..







for the last day of my Norte trip, we visited Hundred Islands.. so lucky to have this free travel trip courtesy of the family of my brother in law.. hahahaha!










oh ha! so freakin hot... 




last stop... Our Lady of Manaog Church..

and we prayed....







That was such a tiring trip, we did nothing but to eat, sleep, swim and road trip..We went back home and capped our adventure to sleep..... zzzzz.... good night!




xoxo,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017