Coron, Palawan


Best kept secret - not a secret at all

My photos aint enough to give justice to its beauty.. If only my eyes could photograph everything that I saw in Coron, you will be amazed! Indeed a real beauty


view from the plane - few feet from Busuanga Airport










I so wanna go back!
I went last March 2011 with my favorite travel buddy. Geared with my D40, Fuji xxx, sonyn2, and my phonecam - still those are not enough to capture everything my eyes have seen. TRUST ME!

We stayed at Momita's lodge - google it so you'll find out. Momita is such a kind 60yr old lady. She took care of us as if we were her children. She took care of everything! From the transport to and from Busuanga airport to Coron town proper, arranging of the boat rentals, and lastly our sumptuous meal!!

She fed us all the seafood specialty of Coron like the "Pitik" (big lobsters) - twas so delish! I could eat 10 of that in one seating but I wont do that! #highblood, we ate this big shrimp as well, they have a different name for that but I forgot it already, the uberly soft and chewy squid, their version of danggit, and lot more..

During the entire trip, we had 2 tour guides and two boatmen, all served as our photographers! lol!
Thats why we didnt bother to use our tripod as they were so willing to take photos of us.. love it!
This is by far my most memorable trip ever!

We went first to Mt Tapyas, we hike hundreds steps and stayed for 20mins to see the breath taking sunset! After that we went on 20min tricycle ride going to Maquinit spring which is uberly OA hot! I think if you leave an egg there, it will be cooked in less that 30mins! lols!


view from Mt Tapyas
Day 2 Jampacked island hopping! From 7am-5pm

First stop was the Malcapua island - white sugary sand - Boracayish sand! Its an hour boat ride from the pantalan.

I wasn't able to walk on the long stretch of the beach as twas so hot! scorching it was..



Then, we went to Twin Lagoon - my favorite! The place is so romantic! I dunno, I just fell in love with it.. twas called twin lagoon because of two rocks that are like holding each other and there's a small lagoon where you could swim to get to the other side of the salt water lake.
We were lucky enough we were able to pass the small hole in the lagoon due to low tide.

Next: Baracuda lake - named after the small fish that sanctioned there. Its kinda a scary place. Its like a big pool surrounded by big structured of rocks. I didnt swim.


Kayangan Lake - Cleanest like in ASIA! My boo's favorite. because its so clear, clean and water is not salty! its like youre just taking a bath at the tub! hahaha!

My happy feet at Kayangan Lake





so there you have it.. some photos were taken using my iphone.. 

xx,





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour