first post for 2012

Hooray for 2012!! 





It's my first post this year and in 20mins now we'll be celebrating the Chinese New Year..  I wasn't able to post much last year as I was so pre-occupied with my job and my trips.


I just have thoughts on my mind regarding the Chinese New Year..
Do they have like a New Year's resolution too?
Am I going to be lucky this year considering Im a PIG (referring on zodiac)?
What's in store for me this year?


Honestly, I don't really believe in luck because it's us who create and decide our future.. If you dont pursue what you wanted, and just rely on luck and charms, nothing will happen...


much for this... I just hope that the moon and stars will conspire and bring the best out of me this year.. Of course, I will do my best as well to make this year count! Adja! 


BTW, should you want to know your fortune, check this link


http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/2012/2012Pig.htm




xx,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour