Magayon ang Mayon

The Beautiful Mt. Mayon

It was raining errrrr or rather the storm hit Bicol when we decided to celebrate my birthday bash.

It always rains during my birthday!  But good thing our flight was not delayed nor cancel and Mt Mayon decided to show her beauty before the storm started to hit.


Landed at 730am at Legaspi City Airport and the clouds was starting to hide her.




TIP: Coming from Manila, reserve the left side of the plane so you will be able to see her beauty from the top!


How beautiful! I was in awe when I first saw her from the plane.




and off I landed!




The airport is not the big but not that small either.
We were the first batch of pax to arrive that day..  :)





quick photo ops with the Mountain before the clouds eat her.. lol!






Im not really sure where to go in Legazpi City as yet again I don't have Itinerary! hahaha! Les see where our feet will lead us... 





I will upload more photos on my next blog...










xo,
Maydee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour