CWC - Come Sand, Come Sun, CamSur!

This is one hell of an adventure! Havent tried wakeboarding and will never try it again! hahaha!

Of course, I can only say that because I was in pain for a week as I dont have any warm ups before battling with the board and water.. 




I woke early just to get a jump shot during sunrise.. failed! Mr Sun aint around.. :(



I love the reflection..



gettin ready.. am i ready?






Nah, we did it during night.. coz it started to rain hard and lotsa professional boarders were lined up already for a challenge!



Backdrop is Mt Isarog and the resort's pool.
You gotta pay for the entrance! Goolay! Every thing has a tag on this resort... 


I love their food menu board. I just dont like the prices on the food.. lols!




I told you, there's a tag price for everything, regardless if your a hotel guest..






Our wheel or rather our temporary house.. cute!
They call 'em the trailer houses. It is actually a trailer wheel converted as room. 




too lazy to put some captions on some photos so here yah go...




















that's all for CWC.. bleh! 




Maydee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour