March boy

Every year, we celebrate his bday either out of town or just under the sun.. but this year is quite different. well, wala lang, maiba lang!  We just celebrated his day at their humble home with his family. I missed the beach but yesterday's was fun though. Bonggang bongga ang ganap..
I cooked my famous Tempura.. errrr famous kay Pao lang! hahaha! but Im stinking happy today coz everybody loves my obra maestra.. oh well.. Master chef in the making, ayaw mo? hahaha!

Baklang bakla ang ganap ko sa blog ko now and that is because I  have a new crown.. my hair! charot.. I just curled it yesterday and Im planning to have a digital perm prolly next month..


I'll update this blog with photos tomorrow.. so betta come back!


xo,
maydee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017