Boracay during Holyweek 2012

There's something about Boracay that makes me wanna come back over and over again... It is truly a paradise!
I have decided to spend my holy week in Boradise and booked a super pricey airfareticket (my first time not to avail of seatsale, hmp!), I was afraid  then coz I dunno if flocks of people will be conquering the place as well as it was a super long weekend.

There's a lot of people in Boracay and I believe in other city as well, for crying out loud it's summer and holy week so what dya expect? But since it's an uber long stretch of white beach, I think no amount of people can fill up the whole island... Believe me! 
I tried several times to walk from Station 3 to Station 1 but I always fail.. :( Blame my stubborn sole!

Aneweiz, I will be posting a lot of photos here of my holyweek getaway! yahooo!! 

My solemate.... ayyiiihhh! 



Been to a lot of beaches, but Boracay got the best sunset ever! 



okay, I know this is so mainstream shot....



I cant remember how many times I ordered Banana and Mango-Pineapple shake... scorching hot indeed! 




This was our lounge for the past four days.. ohhh I so wanna go back... :(






I missed the uber big sand castles in Boracay island... According to the children who made this, people are prohibited to make sand castle anywhere in the island.. that's why we took this real quick before the officers see and ruin this.



ohhhh, bring me back!!! 








opppss, I didnt know I was being photographed! >.<




Free drink from Havaianas coz I was spotted wearing their flipflops.. hooray!


The best part of my trip was this.... I was able to take home a flip float! Oh gosh! Im been dreaming to have one eversince then.. I was so desperate that I want to buy one from any hoarder.. lol! good thing I won on this... Thanks to my favorite Havs! <3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour