Finding Nemo and Patrick!

I spent my weekend again in Boracay, this time with my brother and two nephews. It is supposed to be a Mother's day treat for my mom but since she doesn't want to come, we let her be! ha! :p

We tried helmet diving /reef walking - again, it was so painful on my ears but it's all worth it. It's so relaxing under the water, playing with the fish and posing for the camera.. hahaha!

and here I found Nemo again... there's lot of 'em...




This is a buwis buhay shot.. It's really painful on ears to go down under water, my condition  worsen when I sat down as instructed by our reef walk photographer.. gadh! He even wanted my to lay down to get the best shot.. oh no way!




yay, one of the boys... look at the fish at the bottom, it's trying to kiss the camera.. hahaha!



with my 11 yr old nephew...  


After the helmet diving, we hopped on one of the island nearby. 
We passed by at Crystal cove and Ilig Iligan Beach.

Hola! It's Patrick the star at Ilig Iligan Beach.. we found him!
He is indeed so big!



Awww, there's a dead small starfish.. T_T



okay, my nephew put him on my tummy and I freaked out as he might stick on my shirt..
He could very well covered my whole tummy.. That's how big Patrick is..



of course, I had photo souvenir with him.. I wouldn't miss it for the world! 


as much as I wanted to take him home, we put him back where he belongs... still alive and breathing... :P


ohhh I love starfish!! <3

till we meet again, Nemo and Patrick..




Reference:

Helmet Diving: 350 pesos each  (compressor/oxygen)
Island Hopping: 1000 for 3 hours 






PS: Before trying the Helmet diving, please PLEASE listen to your instructor. There are 3 ways to remove the pressure on the ears but the most effective one is to inhale,  hold your nose tight, exhale while mouth is close! You should be able to hear a soft cracking sound after that. 







Photobucket


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017