MYOH 2012










I was given an invitation for the pre selling event of MYOH 2012. May 9, 2012. Together with my solemate, we went to Rockwell to experience this sole stopping event! Oh yeh! Thank you so much Havaianas for that!






I was expecting a heavy line like the normal MYOH days but yesterday was different.. I guess because the invites are good for 350 people only as what they have written on the email blast. I tagged along my friend TLJep and his friend Peach and good thing they let them in.. woot!




I bough two pairs. Of course in pink again.. lol! Pins at the local Havaianas store are much more beautiful than the pins on the event..thats my opinion only.. But I still decided to have my Havs pinned. Its the black ribbon and the letter M.








Havaianas is celebrating their 50th anniversary. Though I am expecting something big will be happening yesterday like there's lot of freebies and everything but nada...







Compare to last year's event, they have given something that I forgot.. maybe free Soda? hahaha! Last 2010, they have ecobag and this year, it's only paper bag.. :(

The design used was so last year as well. No biggie flipflops display.


Nonetheless, I enjoyed the MYOH 2012, coz it's a stress free line or no line at all! But Im sure there will be queue on the following days...

MYOH 2012 will officially starts today May 10-14.

Enjoy!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017