I'm Shoe in Love II

This was held at NBC tent yesterday and it will open until tomorrow - June 30-July 1 2012. Just in time for payday.  :))
I decided to drop by on evening as I saw in twitter that the line was crazy outside the NBC Tent. It is indeed a shoe sale and lotsa women made their way to find their Cinderella shoes at the event.. 

I ran out of battery and only took photos using my phone. SHOES KO PO!


Free ticket! I always have my way.. :P
ticket was given by GoodyPH on twitter. Thank you!

oh goodness gracious! These could get me into trouble! lol!




Another killer! hahaha!

I love flats! 

sorry if i messed it.. I was just trying the pink sandals on me..

cutesy!

these are truly a steal! I wasnt able to took a pic of the 999 sale at the back which is a much better design..

so lovely lovely lovely! but I didnt bother buying one as I cant think of an event to attend to wearing those.. :p



There's a lot of pumps, stilletos, wedges, flats, flip flops and sandals, gladiators in that event.. and it just made me drooled off! kaching! 


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour