Toycon 2012

11th Philippine Toys, Hobbies, and Collectibles Convention 2012
 Packed with my vintagey camera, I went here wit my solemate and his hard earned money. We once again didn't miss this annual event for the kiddos at heart!
Actually, it's the time of the year for my solemate, as if it's his birthday! hahaha!

 It's a 3 day event in Megamall where alll you can see are toys, cosplayers, photographer wannabes and sellers of different kinds of abubots.. hehehe!
It's like Christmas for my dear boy!


This is the toy that he'd seen.. Dont ask me how much it is.. it's way expensive than you thought! 

Congressman Manny 

Cutesy M&Ms

Ahhhmmmazzing Spidey

Dunno the name, I just took a photo bec I found this guy weird.. Is he cosplaying someone from Naruto?

Oh my, he is so handsome - Colossus

I cant believe that this is how storm looked like on her first appearance in Xmen comics..

Aye, Aye, Captain!

My love, Lee..

oh ha! May Dee and Bruce Lee.. 





OP Cosplayer

A for Eyffort si Megatron! loves it!

Catwoman and small batman.. 

Two kiddo batmans.. kyot!! 


hahaha! the Local version of JL! Kagulo 101!

of all of the toys in Toycon, below are the ones that I wanna take home!!! Gosh!!! They're the cutest!! grrrrr....







Never bought anything but my solemate after going to the event twice, was able to bring home lotsa comics on sale!! >.<

I wanna join the cosplay next year and Im thinking of dressing like Dora the Explorer! JK! hahaha! :))


Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour