Baguio... at Long Last!


CITY OF PINES!



This is a biglaan trip, we have decided to spend my birthday in Baguio since ito talaga un first dream destination namin as couple nun mga bata pa kami! hahaha! ang babaw lang..oh well, that was 8 or 9 or 10 years ago. We have been to a lot of places daw pero Baguio lang di pa namin mapuntahan so i-avail na yan biglaan plan na yan! gow!

So, mega google naman ako sa mga hotels/places na sikat sa Baguio coz of course it's only a 1night 2 days stay so might as well sulitin na namin un.

I thought macacancel pa tong trip na to, kasi super relax si lola mo, I never booked any hotels, un night before our bus trip I do have shift and we dont have DIY ITI yet kung saan pupunta. What I did lang was I printed out some tips and maps from different blog sites so I could read them while on a road.

I checked on Victory liner schedule and told myself na every hour naman pala meron trips so keribels na mag walk-in nalang kami! But I was so wrong!!

BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE PLEASE!! I learned the lesson the hardway.. hahaha!
We were at the Victory Liner Cubao at 1:30am for the 2:00AM trip only to find out that tickets were all sold out or mag chance passengers daw kami or wait kami sa next available trip which is 5am!!! So we hafta to wait for more that 3 hours.. Sympre galet na galet si lolo mo kasi he kept on telling me to reserve a tix but I told him na di naman mafufully book un.. hahahah!
The nearby hotels are also fully book so we just stayed at the terminal..

Finally dumating na si bus namin, but it left at around 5:20am! But I wont let that spoil our short vacay at City of Pine. Why ko nikukuwento pa to? So you would learn! Not all girl's instinct are real! Makinig minsan sa insticnt ng lalake.. lol!



Aneweiz, let me give you my impromptu DIY! yes, nakasakay na kami ng bus, wala pa rin kami plan and all kung saan kami mag stay.. I love et!

At the drop off point, there's a local tourism org where you can ask to have you referred sa mga hotels. They will be giving you photos of the hotels, kung gaano kalayo from the city and and all. Im not really interested in getting their service at first kasi medyo nakukulitan ako, kasi I dont want na meron tanong ng tanong saken. but they told us that they can show us the place first and chose from them then pag ayaw okay lang.



So madalit sabi, I agreed on that. Each of them has small fx type wheels. I dunno if namalik mata lang ako but un original kong kausap seems to be disabled. nonetheless, mega chika itong si driver/hotel referral samin na un place ay malapit lang sa session road which is super natuwa ako kasi from what I heard, dito maraming ganap!




He told us na mauna na sa receptionist ng hotel coz he's just gonna park the fx lang and he texted the receptionist na daw about us. But while we were talking to the receptionist, he came, can hardly walk with wooden saklay! I couldnt believe what I just saw or namamalik mata na naman ako.
is he the one who drove the fx? Gadh! Indeed he is. Though I didnt like the hotel pero pede na din pagtyagaan, kinuha ko na kasi I know somehow makakatulong to that guy who referred us to that hotel. We gave him a 50 pesos tip. I know it is not needed coz he will be getting a referral fee from the hotel but it's a help narin. So it could be that the others that we saw on the terminal drop off of Baguio could be an organization of disabled person. Ive noticed that some of them are old na. Another lesson learned: Please be observant.





 view from our hotel - di kagandahan pero keribels! 


I forgot the name of our hotel but it is in the heart of the city! charot! hahaha! Super lapit nia sa mga sikat na places sa Baguio, as in walking distance lang kaya kahit di kagandahan e okay na din. 

By just walking we were able to go to Session Road, Baguio Cathedral, Burnham Park, then 5-10mins jeepney ride to Mines View. We're supposed to go to Camp John Hay but Im so tired, I havent sleep yet since I had my shift the previous day.


We had our lunch at Jacks - Mura mga food, ang rami tao..



  
kahit saan ata kami makarating, lagi kami kumakain ng pancit! hahaha!




After lunch, we went straight to session road... Ah okay this is the busy session road.. I love it there! sarap gumala ng malamig.. It's the  time that I appreciated the cold weather.. :))








Baguio Cathedral is just few steps from session road, sa likod lang. and since malamig, avail na rin namin kahit wala pa ako pahinga.. 



I love the color!! So pink!




Yey! Burham na!
The only reason why I would love to go here is to rent a bike.. 







He seems bored... hahaha!


with my supladong driver! :P




Sorry na, I dont know how to manuever one thats why I need a trainer

it's obvious...



I will upload other photos on next blog! kesohodang magsawa kayo sa pics namin! hahahah!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017