Taal Mountain View and Lake Resort


Hello there! It's been ages since I last wrote my blog here.
I've been preoccupied with a lot of things these past few months thus I can't travel as often as I want.
I just purchased a new camera that is why I demanded Paulo that we need to travel so we could use my GoPro and test it on water (just my alibi).
Since he doesn't have enough leaves as he is just new on his company, we just decided to trek on his Lolo's resort in Batangas.
We called it HINGAL Beach, coined from the word "hingal" itself. Because you need to trek for an hour and traverse the unpaved road to get into the lake.
This is located in Sta, Teresita Batangas. His grandparents own the 3 hectares of land area. This is currently for sale as well. hihi!

His house is just near the road going to the starting point of the trek so we woke up at 545AM and started our lil adventure.
I went here 2years ago but, we borrowed the vintage jeepney of Paulo's lolo so I don't need to trek. haha! I was so lazy!


This is the starting point, the road is still okay here.. It's a 10-15 min smooth walk on that road.



Then you'll pass by these.. big boulders of rocks scattered everywhere. Maybe because of the storm, I dunno..

and these.. a lot of bamboo trees!! 


we were halfway here... 

Before we went down to the lake, we had.... no one's here but just us, so the hell.. haha! KISS only!

Finally, after an hour, we got lost twice but thats all good! haha!

Paulo swam for few mins and came back on the shore as we forgot to bring sunblock. We have spotted a family having their picnic at the area.


It's already 730am here. The sand is greyish to black with some small stones.. 


That's  Mt Maculot 


We have decided to ascend back on top so we could see the summit, we were lost that's why we never saw it on our way to the lake.



We got lost again!! 


We enjoyed every minute here as if this' our playground though I'm a bit scared because we were surrounded by a lot of bamboo trees.. haha



Okay, here's the view from the summit. Too bad, there's a lot of bamboo trees sprouted on our spot. 
They used to have a bamboo chair beside the creek but it was gone.
From the summit, you can see the Mt Maculot, Taal Lake thus it was called the Taal Mountain View and Lake Resort.

You can set up your tents here or near the lake. This place is actually great for group camping or team building so as long as you'll be bringing your own things. No store near the place, you have to go back near the starting point, no clean water as well and no communal. :)

If you need more info on this, just feel free to message me here.


Going home now, we have seen some cows.. haha!
Photobucket


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio... at Long Last!

Bicol - Caramoan Tour 2017

Come Again in Camiguin - Countryside Tour